What’s Inside the 2019 Acura MDX Interior?
The 2019 Acura MDX is a three-row SUV with plenty of space and luxury interior features. All it takes is a look inside the cabin to see why Aurora families are falling in love with the new MDX. From smartphone integration to seven-passenger seating, the MDX SUV’s standard features can’t help but impress. For more, you can customize the MDX with packages like a Technology or Advance Package. Learn more about the Acura MDX interior below!
Standard MDX Interior Features
The 2019 Acura MDX is loaded with luxuries and technologies to make your commutes through Denver more comfortable than ever. Even without a package upgrade, you’ll enjoy the following as standard:
- Sport seats with premium leather-trimmed interior
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- Heated front seats
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Smart Entry with push-button ignition
- Acura Premium Audio System
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Siri Eyes Free
Available MDX Packages
Here’s a quick look at interior features from the MDX SUV’s optional packages:
- Technology Package– includes GPS-linked climate control, sport seats with perforated leather-trimmed interior with contrast stitching, and natural wood trim.
- A-Spec® Package – includes an ebony headliner, metal trim, sport seats with perforated premium leather and Alcantara®-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats, and more.
- Advance Package (requires Technology Package) – includes heated and ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, heated second-row captain’s chairs, natural wood accents, and more.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Technology Package) – includes an 11-speaker surround-sound system, a 9-inch full VGA screen, two wireless headphones, a removable ceiling-mounted remote control, and more.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Advance Package) – includes the Technology Package’s features, a 16.2-inch ultra-wide full VGA screen with split-screen capability, a 12-speaker surround-sound system, second-row bench seating (seven-passenger), and more.
MDX Cargo Space & Seating
The Acura MDX comes standard with second-row seating for three, which means it seats a total of seven people. Second-row seating for two is available on the higher tier MDX SUVs, bringing total seating capacity to six. The Acura MDX also offers 15.8 to 90.4 cubic feet of cargo space. Whether you’re hauling bags from a shopping trip in Highlands Ranch or gearing up for a road-trip, the Acura MDX has space to spare.
Explore a New MDX at Courtesy Acura in Centennial!
Step inside the 2019 Acura MDX interior at Courtesy Acura, located near Littleton. Contact us to schedule a test drive today! While you’re here, check out our specials on new Acura vehicles or our Acura MDX accessories!
Learn More About the 2019 Acura MDX
You love your Acura MDX, but would you like to customize the interior, exterior, or performance to make it better reflect your personality? Or is your MDX in need of a repair and a new part? With a range of MDX accessories and genuine OEM parts, you can keep your SUV running smoothly around Denver…
The 2019 Acura MDX is a popular SUV in the Aurora area and with critics for good reason. It offers high-end luxury features, impressive performance specs, and affordable prices. There are five Acura MDX packages to choose from: Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, Advance, and Entertainment. Acura MDX Inventory Contact Us 2019 Acura MDX Standard Package…
The 2019 Acura MDX is a three-row SUV with plenty of space and luxury interior features. All it takes is a look inside the cabin to see why Aurora families are falling in love with the new MDX. From smartphone integration to seven-passenger seating, the MDX SUV’s standard features can’t help but impress. For more,…