Explore the 2020 Acura ILX Premium Package
When it comes to the new 2020 ILX, Denver drivers have plenty of options to choose from including the Acura ILX Standard, Acura ILX Tech, Acura ILX Premium, and Acura A-Spec Packages. If you’re looking for the best upgrade in your introductory model, the Acura ILX Premium Package is a great option that offers a range of advanced features with the luxury performance you’ve come to expect from the ILX lineup. Learn more about the 2020 Acura ILX Premium Package with the automotive experts at Courtesy Acura!
Acura ILX Premium Package: Comfort and Technology
When you step inside the Acura ILX Premium interior, you’ll notice this configuration builds upon the previous Acura ILX Standard Package with even more technology, driver-assist features, and connectivity to provide the perfect balance to your commute. Take a look at some of the celebrated interior features in the ILX Premium Package:
- The ILX interior features Milano leather seats for a comfortable ride around Highlands Ranch, as well as seating for five passengers. There are two-position memory settings for the driver’s seat and four-way power front seats.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard, so you can easily connect your smartphone to your vehicle and access your texts, calls, music, and more.
- Blind Spot Information System monitors behind and to the sides of your ILX to ensure that there are no obstacles when you merge or change lanes. Additional safety features include the Multi-View Rear Camera and Rear Cross Traffic Monitor.
- When it comes to Acura ILX technology, you get an On-Demand Multi-Use Display (ODMD) 2.0 touchscreen, HomeLink®, and the Acura/ELS Studio® Audio System with seven speakers.
Acura ILX Premium Package: Performance Specs
While the ILX Premium Package offers its own range of interior features over the base package, you can have peace of mind that you’ll have the trust performance this luxury sedan is known for whether you choose the Acura ILX Standard, Acura ILX Tech, Acura ILX Premium, and Acura A-Spec options. Take a look at the stellar performance, you’ll have with the new Acura ILX Premium Package:
- 2.4L aluminum-alloy I-4 engine
- 8-speed dual-clutch transmission with Sequential SportShift paddle shifters
- 201 horsepower
- 180 lb-ft of torque
- 13.2 fuel tank capacity
Find the Acura ILX Premium Package at Courtesy Acura
No matter if you’re looking to take on Aurora roads with the fully loaded ILX Premium Package with advanced Acura ILX technology, or want to explore the ILX colors, turn to Courtesy Acura. Take a look at our online inventory to find a used or new Acura ILX for sale and then explore your leasing and financing options with a member of our sales team. Contact us today for more information on our Acura dealership near Littleton!
More from Courtesy Acura
From Downtown Denver to the outskirts of the city near Littleton, there are plenty of Irish bars and St. Patrick’s Day 2021 events you don’t want to miss. The team at Courtesy Acura has compiled a list of the must-see and must-do festivities for tourists and locals alike. Read on to learn about the best St….
How Much Does a 2021 Acura RDX Tow? Whether you choose the new Acura RDX in FWD or SH-AWD®, your RDX towing capacity is up to 1,500 pounds. Courtesy Acura offers accessories that enhance the RDX towing capacity with improved towing performance, along with a safer towing job. Learn more about the 2021 RDX towing capacity that…
When you want an SUV that’s big enough for the whole family with cargo space for their gear, but you also want elegant sophistication, take a look inside the 2020 Acura RDX! With the renowned Acura interior that’s known for its luxury appointments, the Acura RDX interior won’t disappoint no matter how many commuting drives…