Your Guide to the Acura Integrated Dynamics System
Whether you’re toting your family around Highlands Ranch or picking up speed around Centennial, the Acura Integrated Dynamics System (IDS), available on many new Acura models, lets you feel your vehicle’s response more directly and includes different modes for different situations on Aurora and Denver roads. But that’s just the beginning. Learn more about how you can upgrade your Acura performance with the Acura IDS from the automotive experts at Courtesy Acura.
Available Acura IDS Modes
Acura models are designed to expect the unexpected that’s why the Acura IDS enables driver to achieve to right handling they need to pair with their Acura transmission. Simply change settings on buttons located near the shifter to choose between the following Acura IDS modes:
- Normal – Under normal driving conditions, drivers will choose to have the vehicle calibrated to “Normal.”
- Sport – This feature calibrates to give you a more responsive feel behind the steering wheel and increased throttle response. On models equipped with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®), handling while cornering is made stronger as well, thanks to the distribution of power to the outside wheels.
- Comfort – Enjoy optimal power steering comfort during long rides thanks to the “Comfort” feature.
- Economy – The Economy mode reduces the power to the automatic climate control system and adjusts shifting points for maximum fuel economy.
- Sport+ – This mode amps up the performance capabilities of the Sport mode.
- Snow – This mode customizes the amount of torque going to each wheel for superior traction during snowstorms.
Which Models Have Acura IDS?
While you may surely be impressed by the wide range of capabilities offered in the Acura IDS, you may be wondering which Acura sedans and SUVs offer this outstanding features. Here’s a breakdown of which models come with Acura IDS below:
Experience it for Yourself with Some Test-Drives!
Enjoy the Courtesy Acura and test out the Acura Integrated Dynamics System or even the Acura Navigation system today near Parker at Courtesy Acura Littleton, where you can get affordable Acura financing right now! We’re located just a short drive from Denver, and we’re open Monday through Saturday!